Interesting and Easy Exercises That You Can Do While Studying
Perhaps, it can be difficult to take out time especially for exercising when you are running tight on your study schedule. However, it’s inevitable to keep your body active and health up-to-the-mark in order to study effectively. Remember, exercising not only shapes our body but it also strengthens our brain, which is significant for effective learning and retaining information better.
Here we are with some of the easiest and simplest exercises that can be made a part of your routine without disturbing your studies. Read about them as under-
- Chair squats- Well, nothing can be easier than doing chair squats. Sitting for long hours at the same place can make you feel irritated, so to keep your interest in studies intact, you can just stand and squat halfway taking the help of the chair. You must hold this position for ten seconds and do it in the repetition of 10 or 20 times. No wonder, you will feel fresh and energetic to start resume your studies again.
- Leg planks- This exercise can be done even on your laziest of days. When you don’t feel like getting up and are all engrossed in notes making, all you can do is to try leg planks. Just lift up your legs and hold them at an angle of 90 degrees and it’s done. Yes! It’s done. Hold it for ten seconds and repeat it 10-20 times.
- Stretch arms to the sky- At the time when you are all exhausted while studying and need to recharge your energy then just sit straight and stretch your arms to the sky. Hold this position for 10 seconds and repeat 5 times. Voila! You are all refreshed to study effectively.
- Water bottle lifting- Time to fetch your water bottle and use it for lifting. You heard that right! All you have to do is to lift up your water bottle, curl it up to your shoulder about 10 times at least and add strength to your wrists.
- Try fitness ball- The best thing would be to replace your chair with a fitness ball. This bouncy exercise equipment will tone up your core muscles whole not making you bored of studying. Do try!
- Stretch with resistance bands- This one is the simplest! Just put the band in both your hands and stretch as much as you can. You can do leg stretching as well using the same bands.
- Shrug it smart- Oh yes! Shrug, shrug, shrug! When you are not in a mood to perform any of these exercises, just shrug. Bring your shoulders as close as you can to your ears and hold that position for 5 seconds at least. It will build your trapezium muscles and you will feel refreshed.
So, now when you know that you can include exercising in your study schedule, why not perform them? These simple & easy exercises won’t consume much of your time and greatly help you to retain whatever you are studying. They will keep you active, making you avoid procrastination and perform your best. Stay fit, study smart! All the best!