JEE Advanced 2020 – Last Minute Tips to Crack the Exam
Perhaps, the preparation level and speed of all the JEE aspirants must be shooting high these days, as JEE Advanced is just around the corner. JEE Advanced 2020 will be held on 27th September and the results will be announced soon thereafter. It is natural that as a JEE aspirant, you must be tensed, nervous and excited too to give the exam. However, there are certain things that you will have to keep in mind in these last days of the exam. Some great last-minute tips have been mentioned for you in the blog further.
- Focus only on strong areas- Since the exam is on your head, you must not take up anything new to study. This is the time when you should make your strong areas stronger, in order to not skip on any questions related to it. This way, you are likely to outshine other aspirants by sharpening your strong zone.
- Keep no self-doubt- Believe in yourself that whatever you have studied, you know it all well. There should be no room for any self- doubt at least at this point of time. True that the last few days before the exam are very crucial, but you should not lose your cool or get panic. Be confident!
- Brush up significant formulae- In this limited time left, you must revise all the important formulae. The short notes that you made in your preparation phase will be of great help at this hour. With this, just take a quick look at all the important concepts also. It will help you to not forget the same during the exam.
- Take breaks- Though a break in the last hours doesn’t mean watching a movie, but yes, you should take small breaks so as to reduce fatigue and stress. These small breaks will aid in keeping your concentration power intact.
- Take adequate sleep- It is sure that you must be highly stressed for the exam and your sleep might just vanish. However, to perform your best in the exam, you must take adequate sleep. Remember, by depriving yourself of sleep, you will only lower your efficiency levels.
- Avoid discussing your preparation- Many students discuss their preparation with their friends and end up getting more stressed. You must realise the fact that your friend’s preparation will never boost your performance. Instead, you might get panic knowing the topics that your friend has covered but you haven’t’. So, it’s better to keep your preparation level to yourself only.
So, now that you know last-minute tips and tricks, follow them and get prepared to crack the exam with flying colours. All the best!