Scientific Brain Hacks to Learn Anything Faster
With the world changing and evolving, it has become crucial to survive in this cut-throat competition. Staying competitive has become the need of the hour. Right from the school students, college students, or an employer, it is inevitable to learn things to hone one’s skills. However, learning is not a cakewalk. Learning is only effective and meaningful when it is backed by some proper planning and strategy. So, here we are with this blog that discusses some of the interesting brain hacks to learn anything faster. Go through these hacks discussed as under-
- Learn it loud- You must have noticed your parents asking you to say the answers loud many times, isn’t it? It is because when you learn the answers or anything that you want to remember loud, you remember it for long. According to scientific research, it has been proven that the act of speech is an effective mechanism to learn and remember when compared with thinking silently. Saying it loud will definitely add an active measure that will keep your interest intact in the studies.
- Try self-tests- When you test yourself, you get to know your ins and outs. Since you will be aware of your faults or the points that you don’t remember, you can work on it more and learn it better. The hack here is to be hard on yourself and keep testing yourself until you say that answer correctly. Also, you can ask someone else to listen to the answers.
- Make notes by hand not laptop- No doubt, typing on a laptop is much faster these days than writing with a pen. However, you must always make your subject notes with hands and avoid typing. The reason behind is that when you write, you tend to make efforts in putting things in your own words, which not only stimulates your thinking power but also helps in learning things better.
- Teach others- Here’s the finest way to learn anything faster. After you have understood a concept or a technical topic, you better teach the same to someone else. The check here is to see whether you can explain it clearly or not. If not then you haven’t understood the very topic and need to put in more time to understand and learn it.
- Keep changing learning methods- This one’s definitely a pro tip. You should keep on changing your learning methodologies to keep yourself pumped up and to learn things faster. When you adopt new tricks to learn, you remember things well and are likely to not forget them for long. For instance, you can use hand notes for one chapter and then switch to flashcards to learn the other.
Thus, it is sure that the above discussed scientific hacks will greatly aid you in learning anything faster. Remember, it is highly important to keep up with this fast-paced world, else you will be left far behind. So, learn and grow! All the best!