Last Month Revision Plan for Class XII Boards
Class XII boards are just around the corner with just one month left and it’s sure that you all must have activated your Revision mode. However, it’s highly significant to understand the right way to revise in the last few days. So, this blog will help you with the appropriate manner in which you should continue your revision and cover your entire syllabus in just one month. Read the blog further to know about this effective revision plan-
- Chalk out a timetable- By preparing the timetable means preparing not the study but the revision plan. Here, you need to plan the timetable in a way that covers the revision of all the subjects especially the important concepts. You must designate a specific number of days for the revision of each subject so that you don’t leave anything. The smart way would be to revise the first exam subject at the last and vice versa in order to retain it for longer.
- Go ahead with practice papers- Yes, you can continue to solve the practice papers even in the last month of your preparation. It will only give you a better grip on your syllabus. See, solving the past five years’ question papers is always a good deal instead of getting into new topics and learning them from scratch. This way, you will understand the exam pattern in a better manner.
- Focus only on syllabus books- Many students try to go through all the other reference books in the revision phase keeping the syllabus books in a backseat. However, the smart and wise move is to emphasise syllabus books first because the questions asked are usually from the prescribed textbooks. Thus, you need to be well-versed with each and every topic of the school textbook.
- Prioritise important topics- Though the entire class XII syllabus is crucial still, there are topics that you need to be focused upon more than the others. So, use your brain to categorise the formulas and concepts that are highly important and revise them thoroughly. You can take guidance from your faculty to know about such significant areas.
- Follow early morning schedule- Well, it’s absolutely true that early morning is the best time to retain what you study or learn. Since there are no distractions and noises around, your brain is able to grasp all that you study in the most effective manner.
Besides considering all the above-discussed points, you must also consider taking short breaks. True that sitting for long hours at one go can bore you and might also decrease your concentration levels. Therefore, it is important to take a short break of at least 15 minutes after studying for a minimum of 2 hours at a stretch. So, now when you have the right tips and tricks to revise the entire class XII syllabus in a month, you should follow them to enjoy an edge over your competitors. All the best!